Hello blog!! Hope you are doing well :DD
This one’s gonna be a bit special! And why is that..??
Its a lovely day today! It’s actually a bit too lovely! Jt’s a day where I feel a bit more love and appreciation for my amazing gf than I usually do!
Happy national gf’s day everybody :] I’d like to talk about mine 🫶
Art by ch_babgirl on X
I MIGHT ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE HER
I’d like to just start off with how absolutely head over heels I am for my girl. I have been since day 1! Well like not day 1 of being friends obvi but since day 1 of having feelings and day 1 of going out :] Since then shes been my entire world…maybe actually my entire universe 💜
I’ve truly never met anyone like so beautiful. Not only externally but also most definitely internally. She is so sweet so considerate and so kind, and even while she is fake mad and mean to me sometimes, most of the time I clock it and find it super cute :] I love all of who she is. I ADORE her interests and her lovely weird side. It truly warms my heart whenever we can be weird together and it truly warms my heart whenever she feels comfortable enough to tell me all about her interests 💗
It’s so crazy how it has been already almost 9 months and I have been as head over heels as I was when I first started going out with her. It’s genuinely like so natural to love her
Like i wake up
And then im like oh yeah i love her
And then that kinda repeats in my head for the rest of the day
It’s so natural
There was one time where we were eating lunch together at band camp and someone (i think sammy or santi) went up to me and i almost said “hi gio” because i could not stop thinking about her 😹😹 my brain was deadass like “giogigogigogiogigogiogio” im being SO foreal omg it was really funny and quite heartwarming
Cuz i love thinking about her 🥹
I love love love thinking about her
Whenever i miss her (which is always) I find myself just thinking of her just her no one else! Like in Europe! On the plane ride there all i thought about was her. On all my sidequests i thought about her and how awesome a trip to Europe would be together :D Whenever I woke up whenever it was time to sleep I always thought about her and pretended that she was by my side even when she was on the other side of the world.
Everybody I do not PLAY about her
Like FOREAL
She’s feeling sad? I do anything I can to cheer her up because i love her
She’s feeling happy? I smile and laugh along with her because I love her and I love seeing her happy
She’s feeling angry? I do my best to talk it through with her and give her the space if she needs because I love her
She’s sick? I ask around to see if anybody has ibuprofen and cuddle and kiss her to help her feel better because I love her
Her birthday’s coming up? I immediately think about what I can get her the second I step into a store because I love her
I love her
Sosososo much
More than literally anybody and anything
I worship the ground she walks on, I admire her like Neymar admiring the world cup trophy, and would go miles upon miles to give and or do anything she wants 🫶
OKAY SO MAYBE I LOVE HER
Theres a solid chance that I do! Like its pushing 99.9% I think it might be true that I love her..just a tad
Like guys Im being so deadass omg I adore everything about her
Like I’m genuinely so honest I’m smiling ear to ear right now just thinking about her
Like hold on wait
Her hair
Her lashes
Her face
Her lips
The little freckle on her nose
Her nose
Her eyes
Her scent
The way her perfect teeth show whenever she laughs
HER LAUGH
The way she looks at me whenever she smiles or laughs
The way she looks at me after kissing me
The way she looks like..always
The shine in her eyes
The brown in her eyes
Her hands no matter how cold or clammy
Her legs
Her hips
Her style
Her interests
Her personality
The way she says I love you
The way she says anything
Omg her voice
I really love her voice
I could listen to her talk for hours on end about absolutely anything
I could listen to her talk for an entire night and I wouldn’t ever get bored
I love the way she shines
I love the way she smiles
I love the way she loves her friends
I love her friends
I love the way she loves me
It’s so much more than I could have ever asked for
Like ever
We had so much happen throughout our relationship. Mainly due to third parties. We wouldn’t let that get in our way tho and she especially still put in the love the care and the effort just as much as I did even after everything happened.
She found a way to get me flowers on Valentines Day, asking a friend of hers to get a bouquet for me when she couldn’t. No one has ever done something like that for me🥹 that was the first time I have ever received flowers
I never let them go until it was finally time for them to get thrown away
They were thrown away once by my maid but I knew they weren’t all the way dead yet so I dug through the trash and recovered what was left and put it back in my vase. Every single day I came back home from school and looked at those flowers with pure happiness and love and affection for the one person I love most in this entire world.
She also gave me a box of chocolates that were super yummy nom nom they were really good :D
I’m so grateful for my girl every single day. Everryy day
She is the light in my life
She always has been
Ever since we met and ever since we were only friends
She made me look forward to school even when it was hard
She made me look forward to marching band even when it was hard
She made me look forward to every single little thing even when it was hard
She’s worth it 💜
I’d walk miles to reach her
I’d wait years to hug her again
OKAY FINE I LOVE HER
LIKE A LOT
ITS WILD
HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS GIRL
MY LADY
MY PRINCESS
MY GORGEOUS GORGEOUS QUEEN
MY DEAR
MY BELOVED
IF YOU'RE READING THIS
I LOVE YOU
I love doing absolutely anything with you
Like going on call and talking about whatever or playing silly roblox games or Minecraft or playing deltarune while giving the most amazing voiceovers. I love being weirdos together 🥹
I love being with you I love talking to you I love caring for you I love marching with you I love playing games with you I love drawing with you I love everything with you
And I know in the future I’m going to love the most mundane things ever simply because I’m doing them with you :]
A late night grocery run
Washing the dishes
Doing laundry
All of them will be made lovely by you 💜
I want you to always know how precious you are my love
Not only to myself but to so many other people in your life
Soso many people adore you
And for amazing reason
You are everybody’s light
You are the person that lights up a room whenever you walk into it
You are the person that makes a day instantly better :]
You have such a positive impact on so many lives and you don’t even know it
You’ve had an immense impact on mine
And I’ll never ever forget or regret any bit of it
Even when I’m gone from this earth
Gio I can’t even properly put into words how much I love you
I know I just talked a whole ton but I still feel like this isn’t enough
This isn’t enough to properly explain the adoration and pure affection I feel for you
You mean so much to me
All our inside jokes, our “kids” (shoutout to Sir Noobert, the three fnaf plushies, Gloobert and our two Minecraft dogs), our telepathic conversations, the little moments shared together, the quick glances at each other that say so much, the problems we overcame and will continue to overcome, the love we share, the love between us that only continues to grow and mature
It all means the world
Gio I love you
I love you
Please know that I will always love you no matter what happens
It’s a little late at night right now and I know you’re asleep but here’s a little goodmorning message for when you read this tomorrow
Haiii my love Good morning! I hope you had the sweetest most amazing dreams ever last night :] I poured lots of love into this blog for the sake of today’s occasion (even though I would acc do this any day I acc was thinking of writing a blog about you before gf day) so I really hope you enjoyed everything I had to say :] this is the long version of what I put on the Big P (о´∀`о)
Oki dear have the greatest day ever okay <3 I love you beyond anything you can ever think of mwahwmahmwahmwahhh
As for the present moment tho I’m gonna say goodnight!
Goodnight and sweet dreams princess 💗
Happy national girlfriends day :]
Comments
Post a Comment