pushing 18 bro (senior series part 2!)

 HEYHEYHEY BLOGGG!! A little while no see :D! A couple things have happened since I've last posted that I'd like to talk about sooner or later but right now something pretty important just made its statement and appearance into my lovely little life!


MY SENIOR PICS ARE HERE

AND THEYRE SO COOL


As part of the senior series, in this blog here today I'm going to show and talk a little bit about them! This will more so be a gallery than anything else but still expect me to yap a bitsies :D But honestly I think the pictures say enough themselves so I won't yap an insane amount.

For my session at CADY Studios, we went ahead and chose the Most Popular session pack which contained like idk 5-6-7 scenes! I think it's 5 nope its 6 that I'm about to show you but theres a supa secret 7th that are my grad cap and gown pics that I will show too once springtime rolls around next year! But alas, the 6 scenes I took were in this order:


1. Center Stage (white bg)

2. Wonderlights (colors)

3. Yearbook

4. Prime Time (sportsy black bg)

5. Emerge (grey bg)

6. Outdoor scene

7. Gap and Gown (supa secret)


ALRIGHTY WITHOUT FURTHER TO DO! LET'S CHECK THESE OUT! IN ORDER!


1. CENTER STAGE 

So because on the day I went the studio was filled to the brim with seniors during the first couple of hours, the worker who introduced us to everything first told us to start at the Center Stage instead of Yearbook (where everybody is supposed to start) so I can start taking some pics without waiting a crappy ton. 

After I got told to do this, I went into the fitting room, changed into a nice black dress, and got out there! During this entire scene I was still kinda warming up
to the atmosphere and my aura and everything so if I look a little stiff that explains why BAHAHHA but I still had tons of fun here nonetheless :D Here are my favs + honorable mentions!

FAVS

I look pretty cool here :D And I love how the senior sign matches with my dress!

this ones cute :D I remember I had to hold this pose for an uncomfortable amount of time BAHAHHA but it really came out nice with the awesome purple chair I chose because I might like purple idk :D

pretty simple pic and that's what I like about it :D Like aww what do u mean my little brain decided to do this pose aww

HONORABLE MENTIONS 

yo ;D I think this pose is nice

I might be blinking here but it's still cute nonetheless

LMAOO SAME STORY but still cute i lobe the senior sign




2. WONDERLIGHTS (the BEST scene)

Right after Center Stage, it was time to move on to Wonderlights! Ever since before I even stepped foot into CADY Studios, this scene has always stood out to me as I saw people that I'm close to like Isa take pictures with this pack and thought it was the COOLEST looking uh ig FILTER OF ALL TIME. LIKE BRO. COLORS! I LOVE COLORS!! 

The outfit I wore for Wonderlights was a nice white tank top with a black belt, purple pants, and white shoes! It was supa cute and what made it even cuter was the scene itself :D Def my fav ever the entire session and I made one of the pictures from here my Insta pfp! YAY! Oki check em out

FAVS

my new Insta pfp!! Def one of my fav pics from the ENTIRE session
 it genuinely looks so nice and I love my smile :D

ooo she's confident and has a bright future ooooo 
THIS ONE IS TUFF I LOVE THE POSE

i like this one :D I look cool and super thoughtful even tho irl im all like GRHRGHRHRHGHGRHGHRGRHGHRGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When my photographer made me do this pose I got really happy because peace signs are so me :D

HONORABLE MENTIONS

theres a lot of aura in this pic do u feel it

AWW SO CUTE! I got really happy when I got told to do this pose too :D

supa thoughtful and awesome
i grew one more braincell here

cute :] i look like one of those Renaissance paintings if they ever smiled

3. YEARBOOK
This one was pretty self explanatory :D! The Yearbook scene was acc supposed to be the first one up but since it was so crowded at first I had to make this one my third. We got some nice pictures from this scene! Once I received these photos a little while back, I was then told to select only one pic out of all of them to be my senior yearbook picture! THE senior yearbook picture! And so I did :D My final choice was....

BADABINGBADABOOM!!! This one! Though all of these others were pretty awesome as well, I chose this one specifically because it's showing my full face and it's showing my full face well :D! It's highkey perfect, especially for the lovely yearbook!

 I think I might cry when I see this pic in the senior section bro

HONORABLE MENTIONS! 

This one's SO CUTEEEE!!! I love how it shows a bit of my jawline and such :D!
 This angle is def one of my best ones

cuteness :D

This one's nice!! I get to see the ENTIRETY of my front profile and yeah
I look really good here :D

4. PRIME TIME
PRIME TIMEEEE!!! This scene was the scene for any kid that participates in any type of sports and athletics! I thought this one was the perfect setting for my marching uniform >:]]]! It was so nice, because once I finished changing into my uniform in the fitting room and came out, EVERYBODY and their mama was like WOAHHH SHE'S SO COOLLLLL!! CHECK THESE OUT

FAVS

YEAUHHH BABY AURAAAAAAAA i love LOVE the pose with my sax here
emi and bertha the coolest duo

LOVE THE POSE LOVE THE SHAKO LOVE IT ALL

This ones AWESOME! I love how the senior sign pops and I love the way I was posed

only cool kids pose with random lockers >:D This ones supa awesome i especially love my smile here

bro these pics are all awesome omg i think they are all favs LMAOO

YEAHH BABYYY MORE BERTHA CONTENT LETS GOO

THE CHERRY ON TOP


gosh i love marching band


5. EMERGE
This one was soso awesome! I think besides Wonderlights, I was able to show a LOT of my personality here than anywhere else and that's what I loved most about it :D They also made me hold some books in one pic because I told them I was planning on studying communications and media prod in college :D Yay :D YAYYY CLASS OF 2027 BABYYYYYY THEY ALSO GAVE ME A REALLY COOL SIGN THAT SAID THAT

FAVS

one of the other BEST pictures FROM THE ENTIRE SESSION IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE
YOU CAN SEE MY MUSCLE BRO AND MY SMILE AND THE BUBBLES AND AND AYAYYAAY

C/O 27 RISE UP BABYYYYYYYYY

sososo so SO CUTE!!! I am gen in love with all the bubble pics

FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH WHIMSY IN THIS ONE!! YEAUHHH


HONORABLE MENTIONS

me when i uh auramax 

She's a communications major!! Me after communicating and stuff!! 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!

6. THE OUTDOOR SCENE
By the time I got to this scene, my mom and I have been in the studio for uh a good 5 HOURS. I was super tired in this shoot but still gave my best performance and I think they all (especially my fav) turned out amazing! Check it :D

FAVS

I love EVERYTHING about this picture!!!! ESPECIALLY MY HAIR LIKE WOW
IT LOOKS LIKE THE HAIR I DRAW IN LIKE MY DRAWINGS
AND AND EVERYTHING ELSE? THE SETTING? MY SMILE? MY POSE? LETS GOOOO THIS IS THE 3RD BEST PIC IN THE ENTIRE SESSION

I MIGHT LIKE TREES

Cuteness overload!! I love the heart pose I'm filled with whimsy here :D

HONORABLE MENTIONS

i am one with nature

I am one once again witj nature





















































Comments

POPULAR POSTS!

a lil recap :D (NEED PICTURES! + A LOT MORE ELABORATION)

My plans for 2026-2027 SOT leadership :D!

one more month and that's literally it: a lil rant